mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Nechet" <nec...@hotmail.com>
Subject Session close....
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:07:22 GMT
Hi,
I would like to create a simple client connection.

Used code:
		IoConnector connector = new SocketConnector();
		SocketAddress socketAddress = new
InetSocketAddress(config.getHost(),			config.getPort());
		try {
			ConnectFuture future = connector.connect(socketAddress,
					new IoHandler(){....});

			future.join();
			IoSession session = future.getSession();
			session.close();
		} catch (IOException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

Question:
After future.join() I have an additional Threads in debugger view:
Thread [AnonymousIoService-1-1] (Running)
Thread [SocketIoProcessor-0] (Running)
Thread [AnonymousIoService-1-2] (Running)
Thread [PooledByteBufferExpirer-0] (Running)

All seems OK. But after session.close() only [SocketIoProcessor-0] thread
terminated.
How I can to terminate another threads?

Regards,
Andrey