mina-dev mailing list archives

From "James Im" <im-ja...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: IoService question
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:38:07 GMT
>it would be nice for times in which we need some performance numbers.

Just some random ideas.

I could also want a resetStats() method. I don't know if this is the
place to put these methods. May be IoService could contain a method that
gives back a more specialized object to get these info from.

I thing that performance monitoring could be expanded to have more and
more details. I'm thinking about 3 monitoring profiles (low, medium,
high) that gives a growing number of information details.

Log på MSN Messenger direkte på nettet:  http://webmessenger.msn.com