mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Gaston Dombiak" <gas...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject New to MINA - Trunk status?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:42:52 GMT
Hey guys,

My name is Gaston Dombiak and I'm the lead engineer of the Wildfire XMPP
server. We are highly interested in migrating our networking code to
MINA to take advantage of NIO support. Wildfire already requires Java
1.5 so I would like to avoid having to include emory-util-concurrent.jar
as a required library.

In the SVN repository I see that trunk is already not using
emory-util-concurrent.jar classes but instead uses Java 1.5 native
concurrent classes. Therefore, I was wondering how stable the code in
TRUNK is. Is trunk part of the 1.2 or 2.0 release? Is there any schedule
for the 1.2/2.0 release? Sorry if I'm asking some basic questions that
were already answered by I'm not able to find more info in the wiki or
the mailing list.

Thanks,

  -- Gato