mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Cameron Taggart" <cameron.tagg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Status - Commons and Mina Support
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:28:59 GMT
Right now I'm stuck on step 3a.  It appears that something is
requiring the backport concurrent utils.  Is it the maven-osgi-plugin?
 At the moment, I'm not exactly which version is being used.  Any idea
why there is a apacheds/maven-osgi-plugin?

iMac:~/projects/directory-sandbox-jconlon/osgi-mina/integration-osgi
ctaggart$ mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building mina-integration-osgi bundle
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
[ERROR] Unresolved references to [javax.management, sun.misc] by
class(es) on the Bundle-Classpath[Jar:dot]:
[edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/helpers/Utils$2.class,
edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/helpers/Utils$SunPerfProvider.class,
org/apache/mina/integration/jmx/IoServiceManager.class]
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: Found errors, see log
        at org.apache.felix.tools.maven2.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:150)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Found errors, see log
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Nov 24 12:18:07 PST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/9M

Cameron