mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code formatting rules
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:49:56 GMT
Hey, Julien,

whatever coding standard you want to use, just use some :)

I just gathered the one we were _currently_ using, but it's pretty much a de
facto standard. I'm pretty sure that MINA should have its own set of rules,
as any project. Feel free to get the one we have in ADS and modify them as
you want. Just remember at this point that you will need to get a kind of
consensus, which is not easy ;)

At the end, use a formater for all the IDE you are using, to enforce the
rules.

Oh, btw, if you have some rules in ADS that you don't like, I would be very
please to have your opinion.

Emmanuel.

"Les règles, quand on les violent, ne se mettent pas à hurler, elles ...".
Talleyrand.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny