mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven feedback ?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:42:19 GMT
Hi Marnie,

feel free to tell us which kind of pb you have with Maven.

Maven is obviously not the perfect tool, it has a lot of drawbacks, *but*,
at some point, when you begin to understand how it works, then it appears
that it's really a very powerfull tool.

Just post your questions, and if you need more interactive discussion, we
can switch to IRC.

Emmanuel.

--
Cordialement,