mina-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mina based http server for XFire integration?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:55:44 GMT
pmorelli wrote:
> any updates on the status of asyncweb?

We are very close.  I just today gave the LogicaCMG lawyers the Fax
number they need to fax in their software grant to bring asyncweb over
to MINA.

I'd say we're probably a week to two weeks away from an import if
someone volunteers to take on the task.

Trustin,

 From my understanding of the incubator conversations Justin Erenkrantz
was cool with a direct import with IP clearance right?

Regards,
Alex