mina-dev mailing list archives

From "peter ellis" <petermarkel...@googlemail.com>
Subject Service Registry
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:59:55 GMT
Hi Guys

Ive been left to manage someones server code and I have been asked to
update from mina 0.8.2 to the latest release.

This has resulted in a few code updates. However...

The previous coder had the following....

 private ServiceRegistry registry = null;
 private Service xmlServerService;

I also have the following statements:

private void addFilter(String filterName, IoFilter filter) {
        log.debug("Adding filter " + filterName);

        IoAcceptor acceptor = registry.getIoAcceptor(TransportType.SOCKET);
        acceptor.getFilterChain().addLast(filterName, filter);
    }

Of which it requires the ServiceRegistry as registry.

Can anyone tell me what to use instead here (I assume the Server and
ServiceRegistry have been deprecated) ???

Peter