mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Duffy" <gdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone get's experience with IBM JVM ?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 02:00:07 GMT
While performance testing our app, I found that JRockit 1.5 took a while to
'warm up' (JIT optimization, I guess), while Sun 1.5 was faster than JRockit
only before the warm-up. However, Sun 1.6 seems to kick them both in the
pants while still lacking the long-ish warm-up time. I've never tried IBM's.

Anyway ... just another anecdote. :)

GD