mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Threading in 0.9.5
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:26:13 GMT
On 9/18/06, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <daune.jf@daune-consult.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just noticed release 0.9.5, that (re-)includes a thread filter.
>
> It is not clear for me what ThreadModel is now for.
>
> Is it still in 0.9.5 for backward compatibility, or is it supposed to
> interact with thread filter?
>
> Could someone shed some light on this?

ThreadModel is a kind of shortcut for adding a thread pool filter
(ExecutorFilter), but we concluded it doesn't simplify anything.  It
will be removed in 2.0.  So, please set the thread model to
ThreadModel.MANUAL, and just do what you've been doing so far.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6