mina-dev mailing list archives

From Akbar Munir <nab...@akbarmunir.com>
Subject Mina 1.0.1 on Windows XP (SP2)
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:04:51 GMT

I have been using Mina 0.8 for a while now. When 1.0 came out, I tried to
upgrade but was having the most basic problem of not being able to receive
any message on the server side. Other IoHandler notifications were also not
being called. I did post on this forum and some people tested the code on
their machines and found it to be working fine over there.

With Mina 1.0.1, I am having the same problem. None of the IoHandler
notifications are called. If I use SocketConnector, it never connects. I
have written the most basic code possible. Also tried Mina Reverser example
with a 3rd party client. The client was able to connect to the Reverser
server, but did not receive anything from it. Ethereal shows that connection
is established, and then packets are sent from Client to the Server, with
ACKs coming from Server to the Client. But the "messageReceived" in the
"ReverseProtocolHandler" is never called. I am using following :

1. Netbeans 5.5 (Have also tried with 5.0)
2. Java 6 (Have also tried with 1.50.09)
3. Windows XP (SP2)

Though I asked this question before too, but I would greatly appreciate if
someone can point me to my ignorance? :(. I really would want to move to
latest release of Mina.

Thanks,
Akbar.