mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Gaston Dombiak" <gas...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject RE: Performance Test
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:18:48 GMT

Regards,

  -- Gato

-----Original Message-----
From: ramesh murugaswamy [mailto:ramesh.murugaswamy@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:29 AM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Performance Test

Hi All,

        I have doing some performance testing for mina chat application.

I have used chat server, it will send(broadcast)  data to the connected
clients.Except one client which is the data provider for server and all
other clients are receiver.I have simulated the message provider client

to sent message to server by thread. Wahat i problem is ,and also
receiving client i also simuldated by thread.when no of client
connection reaches 250.The server will stop the client(closes the
session). Here is my server code that process and sent message to
connected client.

             synchronized( sessions )
        {
            Iterator iter = sessions.iterator();
            while( iter.hasNext() )
            {
                IoSession s = ( IoSession ) iter.next();
                if( s.isConnected() )
                {
                    s.write( message);
                }
            }
        }

and this is my client simulation code

public void run() {
		while(true) {
			connector = new SocketConnector();
		SocketAddress address = parseSocketAddress(
"localhost");
        String name = "chells";
        handler = new ChatClientHandler( Client.this );
        client = new ChatClientSupport( name, handler );
        //nameField.setText( name );
        //serverField.setText( dialog.getServerAddress() );
        if( !client.connect( connector, address, false ) )
        {
			prtMsg("Could Not Connect To Server ");

        }
		try{