mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code formatting rules
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:24:11 GMT
Just 2 more cts,

choosing java code rule standard could also help exploiting tools like
checkstyle or whatever. Of course, the first step would be to use those
tools :)

btw, I have recently plaid with FindBugs, and found it quite interesting (
http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/). It helped me to clean a hell too much
potential NPE in ADS !!! Did'nt had time to apply it to mina so far.

Emmanuel

btw, +1 for JCC, not that my opinion is really important, but as a lot of
mina committers want to switch to it, I think that having the larger
approval is the best.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny