mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone get's experience with IBM JVM ?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:43:10 GMT
I have tested Apache DS with Sun JDK, IBM J9 and JRockit, either 1.4.x and
5.0 java VM.

It was on intel processors, and Linux (FC5 an Ubuntu). So far, no problem.
AIX is another beast...

FYI, performance I got with IBM JVM was much better than with Sun JDK
(around 30% better), and jrockit was even better (40%), but this is not all
about MINA, even if MINA is the network layer of ADS.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny