mina-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Brégier <fred.breg...@free.fr>
Subject Re: New project on starting block: OpenLSD using MINA
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 05:44:08 GMT
Hi Trustin,

The integration process should end during summer time.
As for the "official" part, it is not published or whatever
relative thing, but I am working on it to made it one of
the choice for the public administration.
This project should replace a software which is very
expensive (I talk of millions of euro) and not totally
what we want/need to do as document archiving.
So for now it is a project that must make its proof
in the real world (after integration so sometime
from september 2007). Of course, like any project
and those in public administration, "official" publications
will take place... once it is in production and bug free. ;-)

But I think you can still reference it at least as an on going
project as well as the performance test result.
Of course, whenever I get some news I will try to inform
MINA list asap ;-)

For instance, the next step will be, during integration,
new benchmark but on a 32 Power5 server.

Thank again for Mina people, without Mina I was in trouble
to make my "network" protocol efficient and evolutive.

PS: I use demuxing Io Handler, just to point it since it is not
very usual as I saw from the mailing list.

Frederic