mina-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Brégier <fred.breg...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Order that data is received?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 17:19:59 GMT
Hi Trustin,
Probably I didn't seen the bug in the mailing list
or didn't make the relation with my problem.
I am using Mina from version 0.9 almost one year ago
and I move very early to the "trunk" version after some weeks.
I regularly update my Mina version (the one I use
now has 1 month old).

I do not of course upgrade every day since I don't want
to spare too much time on adapting my code.
But I found that the trunk version was really close
to my wishes (specially thread pool).
Of course, I am one of the "trunk" user that would like
to have a "stable" version of 2.0 pre1 to be released.
But I know the problems to be able to do that
so I will not try to push you too much...

However I should test my program again without
this "false fix" in my code in order to see if I can
reproduce this bug or not.
I think I will not have anymore this bug since
you always have the right answear, of course !
Thank you to point me this !!
It should simplify my code, obviously...

Frederic