mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Brigham Stevens" <...@vikingmind.com>
Subject RE: Spring
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 23:41:00 GMT
I'm using Mina without Spring, it's really great! I don't think you need it,
unless you want to make a Sping app. It has an integration lib for Spring,
just like it has an integration lib for JMX. The JMX module is also really
great, I didn't know much about JMX but managed to create a fully functional
server console for my Mina server (and client for debugging) in about 30
minutes.