mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre de C. Rodrigues" <andre.rodrigue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble working with SSL
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 19:53:59 GMT
I've just made it work... it seems that the problem was that the
bogus.cert file was not in the correct location.

In the SSLContextFactory.java I have changed the line:
            in = BogusSSLContextFactory.class.getResourceAsStream(
BOGUS_KEYSTORE );
            in = new java.io.FileInputStream( BOGUS_KEYSTORE );

When I tried to run the app, I got a file not found exception. I
placed the bogus.cert file in my project root folder (instead of my
src folder) and it worked!

I tried changing the line back to what it was while keeping the
bogus.cert in my project root folder, but that didn't work either...
is there a correct location for bogus.cert when using the original
code?

Thanks for all the feedback,
Andre