mina-dev mailing list archives

From Eero Nevalainen <eero.nevalai...@indagon.com>
Subject Re: JMX tutorial on Eclipse
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 07:50:40 GMT
The code is exactly as described on the tutorial
http://mina.apache.org/jmx-integration.html
I've also included it on the bottom..

Even stranger is that I made an own MBean using the same pattern as here
and it showed fine also under Eclipse. veeery weird..

<code>
// Create an acceptor
final IoAcceptor acceptor = new SocketAcceptor();

// add JMX stuff
IoServiceManager serviceManager = new IoServiceManager( acceptor );
serviceManager.startCollectingStats(1000);
MBeanServer mbs = ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer();
ObjectName name = new
ObjectName("mina.example.http.server:type=IoServiceManager");
mbs.registerMBean(serviceManager, name);

// Create a service configuration
SocketAcceptorConfig cfg = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
</code>