mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tutorial on protocol codec
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 01:52:00 GMT
Hi Maarten,

On 5/28/07, Maarten Bosteels <mbosteels.dns@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I created a tutorial on creating a custom ProtocolCodecFilter.
> Please have a look at it and let me know what you think:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Tutorial+on+ProtocolCodecFilter

What a great piece of work!  Thank you for your contribution!  It
explains why protocol codec is needed and how it works very clearly.

I don't see any changes needed in the content, but I'd like to point
out a few cosmetic issues:

* Prefer wiki markup to rich text editor, which generates many &nbsp;s.
* Use {{...}} expression when referencing a class name (e.g.
{{ProtocolCodecFilter}}).
* Use our standard coding style.

I made a change in the latest revision of the tutorial.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--