mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration of AsyncWeb to Apache
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 02:14:53 GMT
We just need to go through the steps defined in the ip-clearance forms over
at the incubator which are pretty simple.  Then we just import the code into
our repo.  Here's the ip-clearance doco:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

The process is pretty simple and requires a lazy consensus by IPMC after
posting
the intent to import code that has been cleared.  If no one objects then we
just import
it into the repo.  I think the chair or any ASF member on the PMC can handle
this
process.

Alex