mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding stlye guide
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 18:36:40 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure that MINA is still following the Directory project rules (I
just don't remember if there were a vote about it or not last year).

Anyway, here are the rules MINA used last year :

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Coding+standards

Correct me, Trustin, if I'm wrong.

--
Regards,