mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk" <adamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: grizzly versus mina
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 17:09:16 GMT
I just wanted to reiterate that I didn't mean to be discouraging to the MINA
devs at all.  If I hadn't come across the Grizzly tidbit, I was planning on
posting a "thank you" for writing such a kick-ass framework that's saving me
a ton of time, money, and stress.

Asyncweb rocks too, by the way.  I'm now grabbing your handy state-machine
code for my SIP server, since SIP and HTTP message parsing is almost
identical.  I'll hopefully get around to adapting it to a generic HTTP-style
protocol parsing framework, but no promises yet!

If anyone else has leaned towards writing a state machine for their protocol
parsing, I'd recommend checking out the AsyncWeb code.

All the Best,

-Adam