mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk" <adamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stun server based on mina
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 14:38:23 GMT
It's a STUN server I just wrote from scratch, and I haven't done any
performance testing on it yet.  Overall I've found MINA to be easier to use
for binary protocols that plain text protocols, although I guess that's
generally the case.

Note the STUN server's not complete by any means.  All I need it for is the
binding request and response at this point to get your public address, so
I'm not using the shared secret or anything like that.  It is using the very
latest STUN draft, though, with the magic cookie handling and all of that.

It's not public yet, but we'll be releasing it as open source in the next
few months (not 100% sure on the license yet).  If you want the code, drop
me a line.  It's well tested and a straightforward, clean implementation.

-Adam