mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: mina-sm: other options?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:50:43 GMT
Le samedi 26 mai 2007 à 09:44 +0200, Niklas Therning a écrit :
> My main motivation for starting mina-sm was that I wanted to express my
> state machine in pure Java. It's by no means finished so any suggestions
> for improvements would be most welcome.
>
> If you want more info about mina-sm you could check out the tutorial I'm
> working on,
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Introduction+to+mina-sm.
> Please be aware that it's not finished yet.

Nice tutorial, you sohuld add a like in the documentation page.

I got a little suggestion :
why not use Enum {} for defining the list of states in place of
Strings ?
in place of :

@State public static final String EMPTY   = "Empty";
@State public static final String LOADED  = "Loaded";
@State public static final String PLAYING = "Playing";
@State public static final String PAUSED  = "Paused";

public enum State {EMPTY,LOADED,PLAYING,PAUSED};

Julien