mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AsyncWeb] chunked transfer coding
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:40:47 GMT
I applied the patch.  Please let me know if it works or not.

Cheers,
Trustin

On 6/4/07, Nikolaus Schlemm <nikolaus.schlemm@cellity.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope I understood you right that you wanted this mailed to you personally?
>
> The attached patch is diffed against the latest AsyncWeb svn trunk and corrects the following
points concerning http/1.1 chunked transfer coding:

> 1) when reading in the hexadecimal chunk size a chunk extension (marked by a semicolon)
can optionally follow the size before a CRLF signals the start of the actual chunk data. The
current AsyncWeb code treats this optional step as mandatory.

> 2) after the last (zero-sized) chunk a given number of trailers (each ended with their
own CRLF) can optionally follow before a final CRLF signals the end of the transfer. The current
AsyncWeb code looks for one CRLF too many, therefore the state AFTER_LAST_CHUNK_DATA is obsolete.

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6