mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Chen" <chenp...@gmail.com>
Subject My Mina server got hung!
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:44:54 GMT
Hi, folks,

It took me by surprise that one of our production Mina-based server running
on Solaris10
hung, here is the story:

[1] The Mina-based server was good in production for few months with light
traffic,
taking requests from all over the Internet.

[2] When the traffic ramped up sharply lately, I begin to see it hung and I
had to bounce
it to revive it.

[3] When it is hung, from the log I saw:

 Only sessionCreated() event was triggered, no other events were triggered
at all, it
 stopped processing any new requests.

 Yes I do handle sessionIdle() event in my Mina handler. But even that Idle
event
  was  never tiggered.

  I just keep getting sessionCreated() event all the time, will try to
bounce it to see if
  the threads are dead in the thread pool?

Thanks for comments