mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Al-Obaidy <ahmad_aloba...@yahoo.com>
Subject MINA Performance and Scalability
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:05:11 GMT
Hi guys...
I'm using MINA to build a very loaded GPRS gatway...
The server should handle 10K RTU... each will have about 6 TCP messages per minute... every
message is about 100 byte

The gateway will access MySQL database using Hibernate...

Is that too much for MINA...
how can I determine my hardware requirements...
what is the performance tips ... both for the programming and the configuration...

what is the preferred OS and VM for such server?

always stay connected to friends.