mina-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Chalmers <chr...@ecis.co.za>
Subject Re: Blocking using Mina
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:42:53 GMT
Hi Peter

I'm now getting something strange:
- my read is throttling fine based on the number of outstanding writes
on a linked session
- the session.resumeRead() method is being called when the linked writes
have dropped
- however, the read is not resumed.

I have limited memory usage to 64Mb, and at the point of session
resumption, 63.8Mb has been read in.
When using 256Mb, the process completes; at the point of resume, it
seems like the allocated memory doubles - I am hazarding a guess that
this could be causing the problem when using 64Mb. However, I don't get
an out-of-memory exception.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris