mina-dev mailing list archives

From Germán Borbolla Flores <gborbo...@insys-corp.com.mx>
Subject Re: Small documentation on IoFilter
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:32:13 GMT
Great!

Thanks a lot, I think it will help anyone that wants/needs to implement
his own custom filter.

I will like to take the oportunity and thank you all for this great
framework, a couple of years ago I tried to implement our inhouse server
using NIO and give up because it was taking a lot more time that I had
at the time. Using MINA has been easy and fun.