mina-dev mailing list archives

From "向秦贤" <fya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi threaded client
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:26:23 GMT
Hi,
Just awt event processing like.
there are
1,don't share IoSession self in multiple thread. If there are some stuff
need shared, just create other state object by yourself, IoSession should
not and not know your state.
2, even if mina to do it with queue support, nor use it. Your protocol must
assure some order of command.
3, I guess if you want Full Duplex works, but you must assure command
orders. As I known, there are few protocol works in network in tcp. udp
works for it. If tcp, you can check out jira with a ftp client provide
multiple IoSession community local.

Regards

--
向秦贤