mina-dev mailing list archives

From "向秦贤" <fya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Mina SOCKS support
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:19:44 GMT
Hi,

2007/7/19, mat <forum.maillist@gmail.com>:

> I just asked someone.

He said proxy function was configured at the client side. Is that true?

Not sure I get your means.

The proxy just represent a proxy server, which normally provide a DNS
service and network connection.
If the network configured using proxy server, internal computer in the
network cannot directly access internet, then network applications, such as
firefox, must configured with a proxy server with gived ip and port.

And Proxy difference with protocol and socks.
proxy server most support both.

Hope not capture you:)

Regards,