mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk"...@lastbamboo.org>
Subject Re: UDP IoSession getLocalAddress
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 05:46:36 GMT
It's just that IoSession.getLocalAddress doesn't actually return the local
address.  Rather, it returns the remote address!  Looking at the comment in
the code, though, it appears this is intentional, so I didn't consider
entering a bug.  I was mostly trying to figure out how to actually get the
local address, but I resorted to some reflection hackery to get the
underlying channel.

It actually seems like you'd have other issues for the comment I quoted to
be relevant, but I don't know the code well enough to say for sure.  Just
making the channel accessor public would allow a workaround, but that's not
ideal.

I'll enter a bug.

Thanks.

-Adam