mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz" <leandro.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mina in Eclipse
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:54:12 GMT
I'm also new to MINA (checkout out the code yesterday to start a new project).
What you can do is checkout the code from svn (I'm using
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/branches/1.1), run mvn
eclipse:eclipse and take a look at the mina-example module/project.

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master