mina-dev mailing list archives

From mat <forum.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out Of Memory Problem Again
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:30:37 GMT
[GC 512K->175K(1984K), 0.0029448 secs]
[GC 687K->203K(1984K), 0.0016242 secs]
[GC 715K->215K(1984K), 0.0012507 secs]
[GC 727K->253K(1984K), 0.0019461 secs]
[GC 765K->292K(1984K), 0.0014474 secs]
[GC 804K->329K(1984K), 0.0011993 secs]
[GC 841K->342K(1984K), 0.0008107 secs]

I think the above is also a typical GC with memory leak, right? Actually I
got this by modifing the Sumupserver example. After client receives the
result, it keeps sending new requests every 2 seconds. I believe after a
LONG run, it will eventually reach OOM. Does this indicate mina have a
memory leak?