mina-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Woodson <clancewood...@yahoo.com>
Subject Thanks and a question
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 02:54:11 GMT
I've recently found Mina and am using it to develop a
server application for a non-profit organization I
volunteer my time for.  I'd like to give the
developers who have contributed to this framework a
big thanks for your work.  This project would
basically be impossible if I was not able to leverage
Mina to speed up development.

The project I am working on will use a flash client
that connects with a java server using flash
actionscript's XMLSocket.  I'll be creating a custom
ProtocolCodecFilter to handle flash's xml socket
protocol (xml document terminated by the 0 byte).

Since this could be used with any Flash client
application, would this ProtocolCodecFilter be useful
for commital to Mina to be part of the general
distribution?

-Lance Woodson

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on
us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7