mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Maarten Bosteels" <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deciding on a protocol, need help
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:58:04 GMT
Pat,

Have you done REST on top of MINA ?
I am thinking about implementing a REST service that would be consumed by a
client application written in Flex.

Are there any java libraries/frameworks (besides restlet) that you'd suggest
for implementing a REST service ?

As for Justin's question:   if you are  100% certain that your client will
always be implemented in Java,
then Object Serialization is definitely less work than the alternatives.
And if you're careful you can switch to another protocol later on.

Thanks,
Maarten