mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk"...@lastbamboo.org>
Subject Re: How to deal with dynamically changing line terminators?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:26:59 GMT
I'd give the state machine in AsyncWeb a look, as well as some of the helper
classes.  The state machine approach takes awhile to wrap your head around
if you're not used to it, but it works well.  The
"ConsumeToDynamicTerminatorDecodingState" helper class will do exactly what
you want.  You would need to write a fair bit of custom state machine code
for your protocol going this route, but I think it's worth it.

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/ASYNCWEB/Home

-Adam