mina-dev mailing list archives

From guttikonda <divya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem sending message length in ByteBuffer
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 23:17:48 GMT

Hi

   I am new to Mina.I have implemented a mina server to accept connections
from tcp/ip clients.The client only accepts network byte order messages with
message length.I figured that i can achieve it by using DataInputStream and
DataOutputStream readUTF() and writeUTF() methods respectively.

When receiving data from client i am successful in getting the correct one:
                                ByteBuffer rb = (ByteBuffer)msg;
		reader = new DataInputStream(rb.asInputStream());
		String inputMsg = reader.readUTF();

I want to achieve the same thing when sending the response.I have no idea
how i should wrap the DataOutputStream in my ByteBuffer to write it back to
the session.If i simply write my response string back it is not producing
the message length.Can anyone please help?