mina-dev mailing list archives

From Vishal_Jain <pingvis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AsyncHttpClient with no content-length header
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:58:41 GMT

disregard the change i mentioned in the previous post .. it won't help. Since
there is no CRLF at the end of Body.
We would need a Decoding state that reads till session close. I couldn't
find a suitable Decoding state present (am new to  the code and thats why
perhaps could have overlooked something)

vishal