mina-dev mailing list archives

From Qi <salad.redempt...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-thread/single-session and multi-thread/multi-session, which performances better?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 03:17:42 GMT

Hi there,

I'm looking to write a client-server application which has a multi-threaded
client (2500+ threads per client). Each thread needs to send and receive
messages with the server, though the sending frequency is pretty low(2-3
messages(of 1k bytes each) per minute per thread). I just wonder which
thread-ioSession mapping model would suit this scenario better?

I'm looking to start this component with MINA 2.0,  could you please also
suggest a consider-to-be-stable revision ?

Cheers,
Qi