mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VMPIPE and IPC
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:03:34 GMT
In 1.x:

VmPipeAcceptor acceptor = ...;
acceptor.getDefaultConfig().getFilterChain().addLast("executor", new
ExecutorFilter(...));

In 2.x:

acceptor.getFilterChain().addLast("executor", new ExecutorFilter(...));

Now here comes some rant...

I am really sorry to say this to you, but how could you ask this kind
of question considering that you already know how to add a filter to
other transports such as socket?  You have been participating in this
mailing list for a long time and now you are behaving like you don't
know nothing about how to add a filter.  It's too trivial to answer
and simply wastes other community members' time.  Are you sure you
really didn't know how to do that, or just didn't want to try a few
lines of code by yourself but copy-and-paste?

I don't want to discourage anyone in the mailing list, but I sometimes
get really discouraged by this kind of post.  Yes, myself really loves
this project and I spend much more than so-called full-time for this
project - every day and night literally.  I hope you understand my
feeling at this moment and what discourages the committers who spends
enormous amount time for their little baby project.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6