mina-dev mailing list archives

From 이희승 "(Trustin Lee)" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hot deploy IoFilter?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:48:01 GMT
Our JMX integration module in trunk (2.x) provides a way to insert an
IoFilter via JMX console easily.  One limitation is that the filter
should be registered as an MBean already.  Because an IoFilter doesn't
restrict the signature of its constructor, you will have to implement
your own mechanism to instantiate a filter and register it as an MBean.

Trustin

2008-02-08 (금), 16:49 -0800, pnguyen42 쓰시길:

http://gleamynode.net/