mina-dev mailing list archives

From 이희승 "(Trustin Lee)" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question About WriteFuture and Multiple Threads
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 02:56:53 GMT
Hi Geoff,

There's no direct relationship in the order of events between
IoFutureListener and IoHandler, that is, they are designed to be
independent from each other in event order.

HTH,

2008-02-14 (목), 10:41 -0700, Geoff Cadien 쓰시길:

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/