mina-dev mailing list archives

From 이희승 "(Trustin Lee)" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA and prebinding of privileged ports
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 04:21:19 GMT
Hi David,

Unfortunately, we decided not to add any new features to 1.x.  Any new
features will go to the follwing milestones of 2.0.0.

IIUC, your request is that MINA should provide a hook so you can do
something before listening to the channel, right?  It shouldn't be that
difficult to add such a hook because we already have an
IoServiceListener interface.  We could add another handler method there.
Does it sound good?  If you have some time, you could file a JIRA issue
regarding your request so we can keep track on it.

Thanks,

2008-02-24 (일), 18:56 -0800, David Connelly 쓰시길:

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/