mina-dev mailing list archives

From pnguyen42 <phu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: hot deploy IoFilter?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:27:06 GMT

The pdf/ppt slides from the documenation show "hot deployable" as a feature.
I *assume* this means the ability to add new IoFilters without recompiling
code and without shutting down the application using MINA. Is my assumption
incorrect? I think it can be done with JMX and dynamic class loading.

-pn42