mina-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Asynchronous DNS query as a separate submodule
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:50:34 GMT
In jSPF library (james.apache.org/jspf/) we use dnsjnio [1] (an
anynchronous/SEDA wrapper for dnsjava). It is opensource and licensed
under the Apache License v2.

It may also worth remembering this past discussion:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@directory.apache.org/msg14110.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@mina.apache.org/msg02892.html

Stefano

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/dnsjnio