mina-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AsyncHttpClient] On bringing the code bases and communities together
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:35:55 GMT
I had some time this morning, and decided to take a look at this.  It
was fairly straightforward merging the changes back in to the 2.0
sandbox branch.

There's a bit of a problem going on here with the jsps used for the
tests.  In the 1.1.5-based version, there was no eol-style property set
for the jsps.  This caused the strings that were returned by the tests
to use \n for line terminators, which the unit tests expected to find in
the message responses.  In the 2.0 version, the eol-style is set to
native, which causes the unit tests to fail when run on a Windows
system.  I was able to hack these up so they're now running cleanly, but
I'm not terribly confident these won't end up breaking again in the
future.  I suspect a less encoding-specific approach is going to be
needed for validating the responses should be used.

Rick