mina-dev mailing list archives

From Yigal Rachman <yi...@uvic.ca>
Subject How to receive UDP broadcast datagrams?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:21:11 GMT
Hi, Folks:

I have tried the MINA 2.0 UDP example - it works great!

As luck would have it, my UDP application is different from the
example.  I need to receive UDP datagrams that are being broadcast on
the subnet by an existing system.  I have researched this on the Web and
tried a number of different ways to do it, but have not yet figured it
out.  In particular, I do not know how to set up a DataGramAcceptor to
do this.

I would welcome any help / suggestions that you may have.

Thank you,
Yigal Rachman