mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Zsolt Fabok" <fabo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting async file I/O
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:51:06 GMT
Hi Mike,

>  I started work on async file I/O, AIOJ, almost a year ago.  The project
>  is still very experimental and only supports Linux using POSIX AIO.  The
>  code in my sandbox works and will compile however there are still some
>  bugs in the code causing it to segfault under heavy load.  I haven't had
>  the time to track down the exact cause of the problem yet.
I see, thanks for the intel.

>  If you want to try and fix the problems in AIOJ, I would be happy to
>  help you out.
It's nice of you. Based on your response, it could happen that I have
to go into another direction; I need to find a solution, which can
manage to handle heavy load and runs under a windows machine.

 But if I have time I'm going to try your implementation.

Best regards,
Zsolt